No longer available.
Duncan Forsythe, son of Druncan Forsythe, is the royal gardener of Entoque Castle. He spends his days battling nasty flower beds, hunting down poisonous weeds, and occasionally doing his Royal Majesty’s laundry . . . meanwhile, the buzz around the castle is that Duncan once saved the world.
This is news to Duncan. He can’t remember a thing that happened over the last few years. He definitely doesn’t remember saving the world. Unfortunately, he may have to – lest the world get thrown into turmoil yet again.
As Episode 3 begins, the party arrives on the new continent of Garga and Duncan’s memory has almost completely recovered… but now that he knows everything, he wishes he didn’t!
Dark forces are rising, and the key to defeating them lies in Duncan’s memory – the memory that is now scattered throughout the world of Arvale. Take him on an epic quest to retrieve those memories and thwart certain doom for the entire world, all the while battling monsters, exploring dungeons, challenging dragons, rescuing fair maidens, gathering friends and foes, and – it wouldn’t be an Arvale adventure without this – talking with wheelbarrows.
Why Is This Game Awesome to Play?
A stunning visual world with a huge variety of locations. You have to bring your character all over the world of Arvale, which means you’ll see everything from castles to forests to colosseums and valleys. You’ll sift through ancient ruins and ask the townsfolk of peaceful villages for advice on how to complete your quests. You’ll have to tread lightly through razed villages and watch your tongue in the bustling harbors.
Wherever you go, original dialogue with hundreds of NPCs and unforgettable battle experiences await you. You’ll be heralded with 45 minutes of original music written to get you in the mood for questing, and you’ll play multiple characters for a richer storytelling experience.
You’ll get to:
- Equip your character with ever-cooler weapons, including swords, spears, whips and maces
- Wield magic spells against your enemies, ranging from fire, ice and lightning spells to the stranger and more intriguing The Dwarf Toss, New Amendment, and Mazulen Fist.
- Battle evil beasts of all kinds, from tiny rats and bats to werewolves, demons, and ogres.
- Interact with hundreds of non-player characters to learn more about the world and give you some entertainment along your way – a lot of those NPCs are pretty damn funny.
- Laugh. A lot. Arvale has become known for its fun, hilarious dialogue, and this addition to the series is no exception.
- Watch original cutscenes that unveil your character’s story. Since Duncan doesn’t know any more about it than you do, you’ll both be amazed by what you learn – and by the cool visuals.
- Overachieve with the option of side-quests to collect more items and battle more monsters
Save the world. And come on, what’s better than saving the world?
You know when you buy a game in the Arvale series that it’s going to be well worth your time. Arvale games have been known as some of the best role playing games for years – and we’ve got the awards and nominations for Best Role Playing Game to prove it.
That said, if you don’t like it for whatever reason, we’ll refund your money with no questions asked. That means it’s totally risk free – and considering it’s an incredibly cheap $5 to download, it wasn’t all that risky to begin with.
So let’s recap. Epic role-playing experience. A story that takes you all over Arvale, through all the unique items, creatures, and interactions the world has to offer. Awesome battles and bosses it’s a pleasure to defeat. 4-8 hours of story-telling gameplay, with side-quests to spin out the experience even more. Multiple characters, lots of hilarious dialogue, and an original score.
Oh, and you get to save the world.
For $5. Let’s put that in perspective for a second: you pay twice that to go to a movie. And that’s only 2 hours – maybe – of entertainment. If someone told you that you could see the entire LOTR trilogy, AND play along, for only $5, wouldn’t you go?
Thought so. 8 hours of roleplaying entertainment, for 5 bucks. Can’t beat that with a stick.
Looking for Episode 1? Click here!
Looking for Episode 2? Click here!
Looking for Episode 4? Click here!
Lazy Man's Tokyo Post Mortem